Friday Visit

I had the best visit from a friend on Friday. This friend Emily I met when I worked at the hospital and she happens to live about 45 minutes from me. She is a senior in nursing school so between reading, studying , case studies and care plans she has no time for her bf, never mind the friend! But she messages me about being available Friday morning so I made sure to plan my clients for the day around her. She came over from 10-2, and we had a blast catching up. She helped me un-tangle a bunch of necklaces I had thrown together in a purse when I moved from deep river. Then we actually put on a Mary Kate and Ashley movie. She couldn't stop watching it! It was quite funny. But it was a really nice day with a really great friend. I hope I don't have to wait another months before I see her again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5