Bridesmaids Weekend: Part Two (Hotel Festivities)


From there we headed to the hotel to check in. Athina, Janette and I went in to check in. Waiting for me was a gift bag that had been dropped off at the hotel by Ashely, my bridesmaid who couldn’t make it to the weekend. We all checked in at the hotel, and got into the room. The room was nice. When you first walked in to the left was a bathroom, and to the right was the bedroom with two queen beds. Then straight ahead was the living room with a TV, couch, two arm chairs, desk chair and a sliding door out into the courtyard. We all sat down and hung out for a little while. I gave them all their champagne glasses, and I opened up my gift from Ash. It was those painted wine glasses, the bridal bouquet one with a bottle of champagne. So cute! Lauren had also brought a bottle of champagne so we wrapped it in a cold cloth and put it in the fridge. We all had a champagne toast. Meanwhile we picked out a place for dinner and made a reservation for 7pm.

When we were done we headed to the hot tub. It was so relaxing! So much so that Cassandra actually fell asleep. I also took a dip in the pool since I always get way too hot in the hot tub. We went back and got ready for dinner. We went to Salvatores.

Salvatores was fun. We all had a different meal and we all tried each other’s. We also got a really cute group picture of the 6 of us. Here it is below. I got the broccoli chicken alfredo, Julie got a salad, athina a BBQ chicken flat break. Cassandra got the chicken picatta with pasta, janette the steak tips salad and Lauren the chicken parm with pasta.


On the way back to the hotel one car stopped at the liquor store, and our stopped to buy ice cream. We all just hung out at the hotel and found something on TV. I gave the girls the ice cream sundae boxes, and most had a sundae. Lauren started to eat the hot fudge right out of the jar!





Eventually we all called it a night. In the AM people were packing up and heading out. Janette and I were the last ones, and we ate breakfast together at the bistro. I then too headed home.



I just remember waking up that AM and thinking, its all over! All that planning, and now its over. But it was a really great weekend, and I look forward to the future wedding planning.

#QuickStacksOfLove 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5