Birthday Celebrations

I am finally able to write about my birthday! So the morning part of my day I was stuck working. And 3 out of 4 of my patients found it okay to yell at me. One of them I actually turned to and said, I am not going to argue with you today-it's my birthday. The patient stopped right in his tracks lol. Finally when I got home I did my workout and took a shower. Then I sat on the recliner as I curled my hair in preparation for my birthday. Here is a picture of how my hair turned out...
I really liked my hair! Then Mark got home from work and he insisted I open my card right then and there. It was beautiful. Then we headed to waterford beach together. I had been there once before and it was beautiful and I wanted mark to see the beach. He really liked it as well and we shared a very special moment there :) below are some pics of mark and I, he couldn't stop squinting because of how bright it was out. 



Then for dinner my family and mark went out to Paul's pasta in Groton. We waited a while for our food but it was delicious! I loved my meal! I got the paparadelle carbonara. I wish I had a picture of it but I was so excited when I got it, I just started eating. Haha. But anyways it was such an amazing birthday. I couldn't ask for better friends and family :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5