Birthday Girl!

Morning! I just did an overnight last night and today is my birthday! I will turn 23 at 6:02pm tonight. I am working at this job until 9:30am and then i have 3 clients to visit today for my nursing job. Once the visits are over i will then have a good workout. I am thinking a one mile run, and then the extreme shred and shed video to sweat it out! Then ill shower and actually straighten my hair, and pick out a pretty outfit. With working as much as i have, and working out all the time, i havent done my hair and makeup and picked out a pretty outfit in a while. So i am super excited. Mark will be home by 3 today, and then i have my younger brothers first high school football game. Ill be sure to post a pic later from my birthday. I am excited to have the night off :) After the football game we are thinking of going to Pauls Pasta in Groton. Here is the website:
http://www.paulspastashop.com/

At the look of the menu, the prices are good, and they have two different sizes. The different dishes look good. I guess its right on the water. Ill let everyone know how it turns out. Have a good day everyone :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5