Job Hunting

Much has been happening. Let's talk about work, jobs, money, it's all in the same. Currently I have 40 hours as a CNA with one home care agency. Then I work per diem as a nurse with another agency. Both of those jobs equally contribute to the amount I need to make each week with my home/mortgage. Well the client I have my 40 hours with is moving to an assisted living facility- which means I'll be short about 40 hours! That company told me I'll be able to get some hours but probably not 40. So now I am really in the hunt for a full time nursing job. I have applied at a few places, and had one interview so far. I will be calling to follow up this week with multiple places. So fingers crossed! If you believe in prayer- send some my way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5