Fall Bucket List 2014

I really enjoyed having a summertime bucket list and therefore i have decided to make a fall one! Fall is actually one of my favorite seasons: the crisp air, hot chocolate, beautiful colors...its all so exciting! Something different i want to do this time around is every item that i complete i will take a picture of that thing. Then every couple of items...i will post an entry on line of those events! The fall bucket list will start as of 12AM on September 16th, 2014. I already have one thing i will be completing once the clock strikes 12 :) So stay tuned to see my progress to complete more than 56% (my summer percentage) of my fall bucket list! Posted below is my list! Enjoy! Happy Festivities! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5