Bayview Campground, Bourne, MA

When I was younger my family and I used to go to this campground called Bayview in Bourne, MA every summer. My parents were even going before we were born. Everyone knew them, the store owners, the camp owners, the people in the office... Everyone. We loved it there from Laurie's ice cream shop, to the 3 pools, the playground, horse drawn carriage rides, scavenger hunts, Halloween during Labor Day weekend, all sorts of things. This was the place where mom and dad told Ryan and I that we were going to have another sibling. It's also the place where Michael sat up for the first time by himself. Every time on our trip to the Cape, we would guess which site we got. Below are the three pictures of the pool we spent so much time at. 
This pool is the upper one by the main store. There was a swallow section and a deeper one like in most pools.  This one used to have a sea creature painted at the bottom. I remember many days spent at this pool. 
This is right next to the first one. We didn't go in this one as much.
This last pool we also spent a lot of time at. It was down below near the tennis courts. They always had tons of activities going on down by this pool. This one also used to have a sea creature painted on the bottom. 

I recently went onto their website and saw that a bunch of the things have changed since we have last been there. I know I want to go back some day, but it will be tough since it was a huge part of me growing up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5