Update on Home Care Nursing

So for a few weeks i went out on shadow visits with one of the nurses. Then last week on tuesday and wednesday i went out with the clinical supervisor and did home visits with her. I also got my ipad which i will be charting on during and after visits. So i did my first nursing notes. Then on friday, which was already a big day because i got the keys to my house BUT i also had 2 cases ON.MY.OWN! I was so excited. I also felt so official writing my nursing not and signing off on my visit. So far i am loving it, however i do not like having to wait until the day before or the day of to find out if i will have clients or not. So that is tough. But so far so good :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5