Falltime Bucket List Update #3

Visit a Pumpkin Patch
On 10/21/14 Mark and I went to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins that we are going to carve. While we were there we also bought brussel sprouts and apple cidar. I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in years and it was really cool to go back to one. There were some really cool pumpkins there...oh and a big carrot which you can see in the pic of Mark.  

Make Fall Cookies
On 10/19/14 I made pumpkin cookies with a glaze. I was worried about how they would turn out, but they actually turned out really good! Super yummy and i want to make more now. Below is the link from where i found the recipe. I added a little more than 1 C of pumpkin to mine though. I also added a little extra of the powdered sugar for the glaze to make it a bit thicker. Def recommended. 
https://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/32364/old-fashioned-soft-pumpkin-cookies/

Glow Bowling 
On 10/16/14 Mark and I went up to Norwich bowling to their Thursday nights glow bowling. We stayed to watch the Patriots football game and we got to play unlimited bowling for $9 each. Mark and I both bowled much better once the lights were off...although as you can see my score, im still pretty bad. 

Connect to my Fall Bucket List



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5