T-Minus 0 Days!

The day is here...Mark has moved into my parents house. Things are about to get fun. Although he has already been a great help, the house is about to be a bit more crowded. Yesterday we packed up all his things and figured out the stuff he needed at the house between now and August 1st, then we loaded up the car and headed home to CT. Of course on this hot and humid day today we hit traffic driving down 495 south. So by the time we got home i only had about 30 minutes before i had to head to work. So i kinda threw stuff into my room, and left Mark at home. The only thing is that these few weeks that he is living at my parents house, i will be working a lot of 3-11. So that means that i will not be home to have dinner with my family..but he will be. Today when i called on my dinner break he was heading out on a bike ride with my mom...but of course i dont get to go. Oh well...the golrys of working second shift. Will post later on about how its all going!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5