Home Inspections

Hello! So today was my home inspections. Yikes! It always makes me very nervous because you never know what they will find ESPECIALLY when it is an old structure. There are two major things they found: there are 2 areas of rotting wood kinda where the gutter on the edge of the house sits, and the chimney Damper (i have no idea what this is, but i guess its important!) is rusting, and needs to be welded or replaced. The other things are not too major and would be nice to have fixed, but i could afford some time in the close future. So now i take a look at the inspections report (which might i add is 24 pages long) and basically make a list. What my wonderful realtor suggested is to make a top 3, then a top 5, and then number out the rest of the things. So i will make my top 3 items, then just keep going from there. I have 5 (i think 5) days to make my requests, and then they will respond with what they are going to do. I am very excited that i am less than a month away from moving in. While we were in the house today we measured the rooms to make sure our furniture would fit in there. Along with taking pics of the backyard that way i can get an idea of what i would like to do back there. Posted below are the pics of the backyard currently....Its WAY overgrown. My plan at the moment is to take out most of the garden parts, keep the tall privacy trees, and use the brick for a fire pit. Any ideas are welcome! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5