Lake Community??

As you know, I have been househunting lately and my realtor suggested looking in a town called Montville. So I went online and instantly realized houses are cheaper there, same quality, same house space, just the prices are lower than where I have been looking. Well I found this lake community and there are two houses, there one is close to the water and the other one is a few streets away. Both way under the prices of all the other houses I had looked at before. I am currently going to hold off I'm going to see them. I want to wait until when I am closer to being approved for a mortgage that way if I really like that I would actually have a chance of getting the house. So for now I am keeping an eye on the houses along with looking for other ones that come up in any lake community in the area. Mark and I both agree that it would be so fun to live in a lake community. His sister does right out and they love it.  I hope that someday I will be able to as well :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5