Work!! Fitness!! Success??

Tonight is friday, and typically i am excited that tomorrow i have the day off, to just hang out and relax. But this time around i decided to pick up an admission for one of my jobs, and i picked up another admission for another one of my jobs. Making two admissions tomorrow, on my "day off". I want to start picking up more work, and not feel so worried about money. That would be nice! What i have started to do is for every pay check i get 15% goes into my savings and 15% goes into my vacation fund. That way i am working hard, but it allows me almost an "allowance" to have fun! Now that i am getting more work, it is time to focus on my fitness. Mark had asked me what i did last time to make it work, and the truth was that i did classes. I used to do boot camp on mondays, combat on wednesday, and friday i did body pump. Tuesday, thursday and saturday i did a regular workout at the gym, and sundays i took off. The only reason i really took it off was because i was working and i did not get out before the gym closed, but anyways. So what i am thinking might help is if on mondays at the gym, i workout a boot camp type class. On wednesdays i will do a combat video from youtube online at home, then friday i will mostly do weight type stuff. I also want to swim one day each week, and use the punching bag another day. So that wont leave too many days of having to figure out what I wanna do at the gym. At the beginning of each week I want to plan out what day is what workout. That way I can stick to it a little better. I am so sick of feeling crappy about my weight, plus when i think about eating a "cheat food" it really just makes me sick now because i dont feel good at this weight. I would love to get back to what i used to be. Sunday after the football game i will write out what days are what for working out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5