Final Walk-Through

This upcoming Friday i have my final walk through. It is scheduled for 8:30 AM, and fortunately that is the day that Mark has off. So we will ride the ducati there, and have our walk-through. I guess this is when the builders will show us everything that has been done in the house. As long as i am satisfied, then i will be handed the keys. I am so excited to finally be able to be in my own home and start to unpack my things. Right now everything that i want to use, or find, is packed away somewhere, and i do not have access to it. I am so looking forward to finding all my things. I also look forward to finding homes for everything with the help of Mark. We all know guys, and unless they help put things away, they will never know where they are! (although they still sometimes don't know) So for now i am just trying to get through the week so i can get my own keys on Friday! I will be sure to take pics of the before (with all the rooms empty), during (all the stuff piled up everywhere), and then the after (all put away!) and post online so everyone can see :) A quick prayer that everything goes okay on Friday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5