Pen Pals

Something i have always enjoyed doing is writing letters. Not emails...actual letters that go through the mail. AKA snail mail :) I have had many pen pals through the years. My longest one is Ramona, she is from Austria. We have been pen pals since 2003. Then i am pen pals with Lindsey. She lives in California and we have been pen pals since 2009 when i first went off to college. I have had several others since then, but none of them which lasted for very long. However, i just found two new pen pals. One is from Nevada, and the other is Hawaii. I hope that these two will last so i can get to know more people. At home i have these very large binders where the front and back is a collage of all the envelopes from the letters i get, and the sides are stamps. Inside are tab dividers of people's names and i try to keep the letters in order in there. They are cool to look back on, however since our move i am not too sure where they ended up, so right now i am just collecting all the letters in one area so one day when i find the binders, i can add them to it. I go to the dollar tree every so often and find all sorts of fun paper with different patterns and different boarders on it. I love changing it up for my pen pals. When i meet new people i will give them this blog to check out, so they can learn a little bit about me. If anyone out there reading this is interested in a pen pal...comment on here or email me. Maybe it would work out nicely :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5