Tomorrow...

Tomorrow i meet with the home care agency that i got my first RN job with. I have no idea about what sort of things i will be doing, or the hours i will have. I know at first i will most likely have to keep my job here at the hospital because i need as much money as i can earn because of the house. But i meet with HR tomorrow at 11:30 and stay for 2.5 hours. I guess Per Diem is paid based on visit. So ill find out more about that tomorrow. I know that for now, i need to get myself more scrubs so i can wear the proper dress code.
Also tomorrow: or i am referring to it as D-Day. AKA Diet Day. Tomorrow i will be starting my healthy life style and fitness program. I do not really have anything planned out except two things: eating healthy, and staying active. Whether that means hiking, running, swimming, kayacking...anything that will keep me active, and enjoying fitness. I truley believe i would be less depressed, and less anxious if i would be able to lose weight and fit into all those pretty clothes that i own. So wish me luck! Ill be sure to post tomorrow regarding my starting point with my weight, and how meeting with HR goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5