DIY Blog

I have been searching for fun blogs to start reading. I posted about one last month that i came across: iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
Then a few weeks ago i came across another blog called:anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com. HOWEVER...I just found my favorite new blog the other night. It is: viewalongtheway.com
This blog is all about DIY projects and how they re-do rooms in their house to make it more amazing, and other resourceful articles. My two favorite articles are: how we paid off our house in 5 years, and top ten power tools for the do-it-yourselfer. One of her projects that you MUST check out are her DIY closet and laundry room.
The closet she makes into a dream for any woman (and some men) out there, and the washroom, she actually teaches you how to paint over that ugly vinyl flooring.
Looking at this blog got me very interested in all the other type of DIY projects, and everything around my house that i can re-purpose to look new, which ends up being much cheaper then buying something new. 

Something like these chairs is what i have in mind for an old table and chairs that i have. I will be sure to post about anything that i give a makeover to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5