Beautiful Day

Last night I worked the overnight at the hospital. By the time I got home this morning I had been awake for 24 hours straight! Talk about exhausted. My head hit the pillow right around 9 and I was out. Well of course I get a call around 10:40 AM and it wakes me up. Well it's one of the nursing homes I had given my resume and they asked me to come in for an interview! I am so beyond excited! So excited that when I laid down to try and go back to sleep...I couldn't. So I got up and sat outside with the beautiful sun and finished my book. I will post about that soon. With how hot it was I took a break and took a walk down to the beach and put my feet in the water. Now I'm just hanging out, picking out my next book and getting ready for my camping trip this weekend :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5