House Hunting 2

As everyone knows i have been looking for a place to call my own. Well i found it. There is just one problem though...the same day that i went to have my second visit to the house...so did someone else. And i am not financially able to get into a bidding war. I do not know if they are making an offer, or already have, but i guess i will find out soon. I have gotten a new job, as a RN, so once i meet with HR on tuesday i will go and make an offer on the house. My plan right now is to possibly rent for a few months, with some of the money go towards my down payment, and then close in a few months after that. I know if its meant to be it will happen, but i really like this house and i can picture me starting my professional life and Mark and my life together there. So all fingers are crossed that those other people do not want it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5