Date Night

It had been a while since Mark and I had been out on a nice date, so i figured this past Saturday, when we were up by him in MA it was going to be date night. I picked out a nice restaurant, and we got all dressed up and we went to dinner. We went to Stripers Grill & Inn in Salisbury, MA. We sat out on the porch over looking the water. To share we got a bowl of Clam Chowder, and it was delicious! Then we both ordered a pasta dish, and the salad bar came with the meal. So we both got a good size salad, and finished those. Then our meals came!
This was Marks meal. It was fried eggplant parmesan over linguini
This was my meal, chicken artichoke with diced tomatoes & mushrooms in a lemon, garlic, wine sauce
Mark during dinner. We took about two bites of our meals and we were already so full from the soup and salad. 
Picture of me at dinner. When we were done with our meals we walked down by the water and took two pictures together. 
I really love how this picture turned out of us! I was wearing a little black sun dress with a sweater and my hair was curled. Mark had on his nice button down long sleeve shirt. 
I just love my man! All in all, it was a wonderful night. When we got back home that night we decided to have a little camp out in the back yard, so we slept out in the tent and enjoyed each others company :) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5