Back in July we found out we were expecting our first child! I was in total shock since we had just moved in and just started trying, but i guess now is when God had planned for us. I shared the news with Mark the next day at dinner. I had wrapped up a Patriots onsie (seen below) in a tiny little box. The only thing he could see at first was the Patriots symbol. Then he pulled out the onsie. He was like "what is this?" "this won't fit me." He was just as shocked as i was, but then excitement set in. August 15th we had our first ultra sound apt. We got to see the little bean bouncing around and saw the heart beat. It was too early to hear it. Mom and Mark were both at the apt with me. Next apt was August 29th, i went by myself. I was 11 weeks, and we were trying to hear the heart beat with the doppler but it was too early, so we did the ultra sound just to make sure all was well. Same thing, the baby was bouncing around. Yesterday Mom, Mark an...
From there we headed to the hotel to check in. Athina, Janette and I went in to check in. Waiting for me was a gift bag that had been dropped off at the hotel by Ashely, my bridesmaid who couldn’t make it to the weekend. We all checked in at the hotel, and got into the room. The room was nice. When you first walked in to the left was a bathroom, and to the right was the bedroom with two queen beds. Then straight ahead was the living room with a TV, couch, two arm chairs, desk chair and a sliding door out into the courtyard. We all sat down and hung out for a little while. I gave them all their champagne glasses, and I opened up my gift from Ash. It was those painted wine glasses, the bridal bouquet one with a bottle of champagne. So cute! Lauren had also brought a bottle of champagne so we wrapped it in a cold cloth and put it in the fridge. We all had a champagne toast. Meanwhile we picked out a place for dinner and made a reservation for 7pm. When we were done we head...
When I was younger my family and I used to go to this campground called Bayview in Bourne, MA every summer. My parents were even going before we were born. Everyone knew them, the store owners, the camp owners, the people in the office... Everyone. We loved it there from Laurie's ice cream shop, to the 3 pools, the playground, horse drawn carriage rides, scavenger hunts, Halloween during Labor Day weekend, all sorts of things. This was the place where mom and dad told Ryan and I that we were going to have another sibling. It's also the place where Michael sat up for the first time by himself. Every time on our trip to the Cape, we would guess which site we got. Below are the three pictures of the pool we spent so much time at. This pool is the upper one by the main store. There was a swallow section and a deeper one like in most pools. This one used to have a sea creature painted at the bottom. I remember many days spent at this pool. This is right next to the first on...
Comments
Post a Comment