Carnival Cruise: On the Boat Part One

On Sunday Nov 8th Mark and I waited through lines to board our cruise. We both were so excited. When we first got on we had some lunch, and then we explored the ship. I had been before, so i showed Mark around. I will tell our vacation through our pictures...
Mark on the very first day when we were still in port of Baltimore. 

We finally sat down to take a picture up on the top deck. So pretty!

The Baltimore night sky as we were leaving port. Mark and I were laying outside on the adult only serenity deck when we were pulling away from land. 

Our drinks inside the comedy club on the first night. Mark had a raspberry mojito and i got the court jester. 

One of the nights when we dressed up nice for dinner. I love this pic of us. We were out on deck 3 overlooking the water when this was taken. 

One of the shows. I loved going to the shows and i wasnt sure if Mark would, but he loved them as well. 

Towel animal :) 

They played movies several of the nights on the cruise. This night they played Furious 7, so we sat pool side and watched the movie. 

One of the mornings we woke up and saw that there were towel animals all over the pool deck. It was so cool. I had never had that on a cruise before. 

Mark with the animals.

My turn!

I love the frogs

My turn again! 

Marks appetizer one night. Yummy basil puree with fresh tomato and mozzarella 

My appetizer that night. It was a spicy chicken. Super yummy

Dessert that night. I cant remember what it technically was, but it was good! 

Stay tuned for more pictures! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5