Being A Homeowner

Most of the time being a homeowner, is great. Its my own private place that i can go home to, where i don't have to worry about rules, and landlords.
I love being able to go home to my own space, where i can do what ever it is that i want. My favorite part is Mark and I really are building a home together, a place that we won't have to leave until we are ready to.
The problems....
Yardwork! Plus i have to get rid of all the brush from doing the yard work. So it has been piled up in my back yard since we have yet to do that.
Then there are little things like my basement flooding, for the 3rd time! We got home on Christmas night, and there was a puddle (large puddle) of water on my floor downstairs. The main issue: it was preventable! Mark decided to unplug our drainage pump, and forgot to plug it back in. Not good! So i finally cleaned up the aftermath of that today when i had time.
Any advice for being a first time homeowner????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5