Carnival Cruise: On the Boat Part Two

Here is the last bunch of photos from on the boat. I had taken hundreds during our trip, but i picked out the best for my posts.
An appetizer one night, it was an eggplant sauce i believe. Everything was unbelievable! 

We both got this that night, a beef tenderloin with a bernaise sauce. Mark and I actually bought this at home once we were back. 

Us at one of the shows. 

The show that night. 

Friends that we met on the cruise. We were very simaliar. We spent a good amount of the cruise together. 

Mark at dinner on the last night 

Me at dinner the last night 

Marks chocolate melting cake, i thing he almost got it every night. It was amazing though! 

The last show of the cruise, it was 80's themed. 

The comedy club on the last night. 

Our towel the last night, a heart! 

Mark and I holding hands by the heart....awe. 

A diamond ring i bough myself while on the cruise. Tax and Duty Free! The ring was slid on the heart towel. 

My engagement ring on the heart towel. 

Guy's burger joint that was right out by the pool. The burgers were very tasty and there was a full topping bar so you could make it how you want. 

Mark and I really enjoyed our first cruise together. Even with the first day causing some sea sickness, we both cant wait to go on another one together.


Here is my post on: Carnival Cruise, Port Canaveral
Here is my post on: Carnival Cruise, Nassau

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5