New Computer

I had bought my first Mac back in 2009. About 3 years in the computer was giving me trouble and i still had a warranty on it, so i gave it back to mac and they put a whole new hard drive in it. Then it was good for another 3 years.
In the last few months my computer has given me a lot of trouble. It would not let me open things, or do certain things on line. It was so out of date that the updates would not work any more. Trying to do anything on my computer was a hassle. So much so that i would just go to the public library and use those computers.
So when i was walking around the mall the other week, i noticed that the mall in my town had a new mac store. I became very excited, and priced out a new computer.
I was hoping to late a little longer after christmas for me to pay off my credit card, however last night i couldn't take it any longer. I had to get my new computer!
So today mom came over and we headed to the mall...it was packed for being right after xmas! But i went into the mac store and got my new computer.
I got an 11 inch mac book air. When i got home i set it all up, and had all my stuff transferred from it, and for the last few hours i have been working on downloads of updates.
Once the downloads are complete then i can download Microsoft office ( i currently do not have an updated version of my operating system to download it), and then ill be all set!
Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5