Work!

Oh my goodness have I been busy. Between working doubles, so a total of 16 hours in one day at the hospital, studying and working at my other job I feel like I have no free time. I pretty much work and then come right home to sleep that is all. That is also why I have not been on to blog lately. But work is going good I am actually in overtime this week so that will be a good paycheck. Plus tomorrow I get to have my day off so I will be studying all day and then I will go into work at 11 to do the overnight. Plus this weekend I will have a few days off and I am going up to Massachusetts to see Mark. I am very excited about that! He actually came down this past weekend and celebrated Easter with my family it was such a nice day together. He and Michael played basketball and then they actually want up to the courts, it was nice seeing them play together. He really is becoming part of the family. But anyways am currently driving to work, thank God my phone has a talk to text feature or else I would be able to write this post, so for now I'll see you soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5