Good Morning

Well last night was my second night here in CT. The bed i am sleeping in is so uncomfortable. I have two egg crate mattress pads on it and it is still rock hard. Last night i put a few comforters under me as well, and it is still rock hard. I have to do something to help it! The house is still a mess, but i made a little bit of a dent in my clothing. What i have decided to do is pack away all my winter clothes, and then pack away all my nice summer clothes that don't currently fit me. So at the moment i have piles of clothes on the TV stand, and today i will go to walmart and look for a few things. I am going to get a few bins to pack  away my clothes, and i also want to look for shelving sort of thing for our bathroom, so i can work on fixing that up for my parents. Currently the home still has boxes & piles of stuff everywhere. Today i only have a few hours of work, so when i get home i plan on tackling some of this house!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5