First Night at New Job

Although technically speaking it is not a new job, since I am returning back...but it went well. I was tired by the end but that was in part because my legs were sore from running. I am really excited to be back working at the hospital and getting to know patients and their families. This may sound corny but I really do feel like I am helping them. The only part about last night I didn't like is when I was giving report the lady kept talking down to me. Umm excuse me I don't deserve that. She was getting mad I didn't know their age and crap and I didn't even have access to the charting system yesterday. Whatever, I'll be a nurse hopefully soon. Tonight I have an over night shift and I am nervous but only because I have to stay awake all night and then drive 40 minutes home! Gross. But I'll be sure to take a rest today but also making sure I get everything done. I am hoping that tonight I will be able to get some studying done. Fingers crossed! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5