Bored at Work

I am sitting here waiting for it to be 8:30 so I can go home and see Mark. He has come down from MA to spend a few days with me. I can not wait to spend the warm, beautiful day with him tomorrow. I am thinking we can go to guilford and drive by a few houses then drive by the ones in Westbrook. While we are in Westbrook I'm thinking of Bills Seafood for lunch so we can sit outside. Who knows, but I def want to enjoy the game since I'm not too sure when I'll see him next because next weekend is Easter. But he is currently at my house with my dad and brother. We are all starving but I can't make anything until I get home since dinner is in my car. Fun fun! Let's just hope that this half hour goes by quickly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5