Nursery

The next project in the house was to transform the Nursery. This was a middle school boys room before we moved in, who was a Miami Dolphin fan. Here are the pictures. 

Before of the room 

Before- there was a stripe all along the wall. You can see in this picture that we removed the baseboard molding because it was awful and needed to be replaced

After we removed the shelf and the wall decal. I also patched all the holes in the wall

The window was being removed due to our renovation. So this shows before and after of the window and the new wall. 

Before of the dresser/changing table-this was mine from when i grew up 

Here is the room after a lot of work. I painted the wall grey and then one wall has the white stripes. Mark and I installed the baseboard molding and the crown molding. We loved how it turned out. We also changed out all the outlets and plate covers. The outlets in the room were tan/yellow and nice white ones were installed. 

The matching crib to the changing table. Before picture 

Old table that will be placed next to my rocking chair

The armoire before

Here is the final of the room. I want to get the rocking chair professionally done as it was my grandmothers, but you can see the table and the dresser/changing table. I love how it looks! 

The other side of the room with the crib and the armoire. I started to load in the diapers and wipes. 

Here is a panoramic of the room. We don't have the bed set or the rug/pillows yet which will make it look much warmer and cozier, but we will get there! 

I am starting to get a few baby items and have been washing them and getting them ready for baby stack! I cannot wait. 

#stacksarepregnant
#babystack
#nursery 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5