Baby Stack-Growing Quickly

This pregnancy has been going by very quickly! Today i am exactly 3 months away from my due date which is so exciting. I have had a very nice pregnancy.
First trimester i was extremely tired, otherwise i felt great. No sickness or nausea. I had about two weeks where i had no appetite, but ill take it!
Second trimester I've been good. My back is starting to hurt, and sleeping is becoming more and more difficult. I am getting more short of breath and clothing that fit is harder to find. I have been keeping VERY busy between work and redoing the nursery for baby stack. I will post about the nursery next.
Here are a few pictures I've taken along the way.

This was the first day i found out we were expecting! I had just gotten to my lowest weight, making my weight loss a total of 69lbs! 

Half way there and growing very quickly. It was so weird to have my belly getting big again. 


This was taken this past weekend when we went out for my husbands birthday. I look MASSIVE in this picture, and i also look tired. My hair is growing so quickly just like my body! 

#stacksarepregnant
#babystack 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5