Not just a bump, but a mountain of moguls

So i finally pass the nursing course at Fitchburg State, however....to take my boards in CT i need to be awarded my degree. FSU only awards degrees in December and May. So that means that if i want to take my boards in CT then i have to wait until i get my degree. They are awarding them on May 17th. Then it would take a few weeks to get my transcript stating i received my degree. Then i can send in my paperwork, wait about 10 days and then go online and pick out a date. By that time it will be the end of June. Um no thanks. I need to take it ASAP. So now even though i have made the hard decision to move back home, now i am dragged back to Mass because that is the only way i can take my test somewhat soon. So i dont know where i am going to work now or what is going to happen with me trying to save money. I thought i was finally clear of this type of stress, but it looks like i was wrong. Def taking my Ativan tomorrow, and possibly the next few days. I dont want to turn into a grump monster these last few days i am in my apartment with mark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5