Empty Apartment

I have been dreading today and tomorrow for quite a while now. Today i have been packing up everything, taking stuff off the walls, and crying. Lots of crying. I really hate having to pack up my apartment and move away from my baby (mark). Its going to be so hard when mark gets home and there is nothing on the walls, and the curtains are down. Plus all the little souvenirs from the things that we have done together are taken off the fridge. Tonight is going to be so hard having our last night together in our home. Then tomorrow morning i have to hand over the keys to my home. I am so depressed, and i know i will be better once i get past these two days, but they will be tough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5