Work Day

So while I have been up in mass I have worked for a homecare company. I will keep them nameless. It certainly has been interesting. They have gotten better (sort of) as time has gone on. But in the beginning I was doing their job for them. I would get my schedule for the next week. They would have me with a client from 8-11. Then the next client would say 1030-12. Ummm...how do you not even proof read the schedules? It didn't just happen once either. So needless to say, it gave me anxiety! Now I have grown to like my clients. All but one that is, and now that I have my two weeks I am sad about moving back home and leaving them. But fortunately for me today, it is a short day. When I get home I will be contacting the hospital I used to work for regarding my old PCT job. She told me she was going to contact me last Friday (a week ago) so I am going to call and check in since I move home very soon. Fingers crossed about emailing her. I would really love to get that job back! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5