DONE with Fitchburg State

Let me first say that i never, ever, thought this day would come. But after studying for that test i mentioned last night, i passed today. With flying colors. I need to get an 850, and this time i ended up getting a 1062! Much higher then what i needed. When it came time for me to press submit, i pressed the button, and then i closed my eyes. My professor stood over my shoulder and let me know that i passed. I started to cry and she gave me a hug! I am now officially done with the nursing program and i am a graduate nurse. Now all i have to do is take my boards, then i will be a registered nurse, ready to take on the world of hospitals and the healthcare system. Plus now i am even closer to summer and the beach :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5