Is it weird??

Yesterday I was sitting down in the club house at my apartment watching TLC. Which might I say I am obsessed with that channel. But anyways Little People Big World was on. I had watched that show many years ago when it first started. Well now on the show they are hosting weddings on their farms. I watched 3 episodes and 3 weddings. Then watching the weddings got me thinking about my own wedding someday down the road. And I got on Pinterest planning it! Even though I've only been with mark for 7 months and we are no where near getting married. (I'm not saying he's not the one) but I was on the site planning my wedding as if I was engaged and already had a date picked out! Oh boy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5