Falltime Bucket List Update #6

Try a New Recipe
On 10/31/14 (Halloween night) I tried a new recipe for Mom, Dad, Mark and I. It was a 7 layer taco did. It was really good. First i layered the sour cream, then the taco meat with the taco seasoning, onion, avocado, tomatoes, lettuce and shredded cheese. Next time i would put a little extra sour cream in the bottom. 

Enjoy Hot Cocoa
On 11/1/14 I had hot chocolate the way i like it. With mini marshmallows and a candy cane melted inside. Marks is the one without the candy cane, however he agreed that it was better with one. 

Rake Leaves and Jump
On 11/2/14 my parents were cleaning up the leaves around their house. Now i dont actually have any leaves at my house since there are no trees. I actually swept this pile together, but i counted it :)

Connect to my Fall Bucket List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5