Falltime Bucket List Update #4

Go For a Walk
On 10/17/14 Mark, my mom, dad and I all went for a nice afternoon walk. There is a loop near my home that has a few good hills, that mom and I like to walk. The fall foliage was beautiful! 

Get Cozy By a Fire
On 10/23/14 Mark and I had our first fire in the house. It was so nice to be having a fire since it was finally getting cold outside. I grew up having fires in the house, and it was nice to be able to carry that on. 

Visit an Apple Farm 
On 10/23/14 Mark and I went to an apple farm when we went to the corn maze (i will post about that later). On the way down to the maze we stopped and picked up an apple each to enjoy :)

Connect to my Fall Bucket List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5