Wonderful Day

Yesterday morning i woke up after working the evening shift at the hospital. The sun was shinning in through the windows and i could not wait to get outside! I decided to walk down to the beach. I took my one minute walk down to the beach with my book and a towel and enjoyed the sun!
I actually found a recipe i want to try in the book while i was reading. Im not really sure how it will turn out, but once i try it i will let you know! 
Around 11:30/12 i decided it was time to go for my run and get some exercise in for the day. I went on my run planning to only do 1 mile, however i pushed myself and did 2 miles! 
Then when i got back from my run my brother asked to go on a bike ride together so we did a short little one. My legs were killing me so we took our time. But it ended up being such a perfect day. Then i had a healthy lunch, made and packed up a healthy dinner and then went to work. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5