Lauren Marie Quick, RN, BSN

So ever since i have been home, any day that it was somewhat nice out, and i wasn't working, i would sit in this chair, and study until it was time for me to go into work. Many many days of bringing my study guides, flash cards, books, anything out there to help me study. When i would go into work people would ask if i was ever studying because i was so tan from sitting outside. 
Well as everyone knows i took my test last Friday. I was able to find out if i passed or not 48 business hours after i finished, which put me to Tuesday of this week. Well Tuesday i logged into my account, paid the small fee and then this is what i saw...
I was so beyond excited! I happened to be at work when i saw that so i instantly told everyone. Everyone was pretty excited for me! Since then i had been checking online with MA to see if my license number was posted yet, and it hadn't been. Then today when i logged on, and entered my name into the system it finally showed 1 result! 
I am so beyond happy. Let job hunt begin :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5