New Blog

Recently i found this blog on line that is all about organizing. I absolutely love it. She shows tons of DIY projects along with before and after pictures of her home, or other peoples homes. I have been using her free templets to help me organize my life, along with make some wishes for the future when i finally find my first home. Here is the link to her blog:

http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/

It truly is an amazing blog to follow and spend some time going through. I already plan on having a binder of all her templets and that way i can make copies when ever i need another one. The great thing is that she not only shows her ideas, and fun things but if she sees someone else who transformed an area or who had a great project, she will showcase their project as well. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5