Something Old Into Something New

My grandfather (moms dad) used to be very handy with building things. He had built us a swing set, my toy box, our picnic table, and my dad's work bench to name a few. Here is the table now. It used to be a brown/red color which has since faded. 
I decided to prime it, and pick out a color to paint it to make it new again!! 
This is me getting the table ready to paint. 
Painting the primer. I had a little help from Mark to finish this part :) 
All done with the primer!! Time to let it dry overnight. I used a whether all paint. I did one coat on the whole thing and then a second coat on the benches and table part. Then today I painted a whether all paint with a color called "brotherhood". 
Here is the finished project! It looks so cute outside our new beach house :) I love the final project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5