Wintertime & Springtime Projects

I am someone who loves having projects to do, and i know, i know, as if i wasnt busy enough...BUT i love having little projects to keep myself busy. Here are a list of projects i would like to try and tackle while the weather is still bitter cold outside:

  • Updating my family vacation scrapbook
  • Starting a scrapbook for Mark and I and our vacations 
  • Start to write my book
  • Make the quilt out of my grandparents old clothes
  • Apply a back splash in my kitchen on the walls
There are also other projects that i want to work on, but it will require warmer weather outside. As soon as spring starts, i want to start to tackle these:

  • Re-do my screened in porch
  • Put up a fence on the side yard
  • Sand down table, and re-upholster the chairs
  • Start to re-create a beach sign
  • Make a headboard/footboard with the old doors from my parents house 
As i work on these projects, i will be sure to post updates. I cant wait to show the working, and finished products!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5