First Wedding Gift

I wanted to share that i received my first wedding gift the other day. I went into work and there was a present on my desk, wrapped up with a card on it. When i unwrapped it, i saw that it was a wedding planning album by the knott. The card was from a nurse that i have become friendly with while at work. I have since been looking through it and it is really thorough. I cant wait to start planning things, and writing in it. The first thing is we have two tours booked for two different venues in the area. I also have a list of themes, and Mark and I need to go through them and pick out which one we like. I have a thought for a date, but ill see what happens. Ill keep updating everyone as things happen...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5