I'm Engaged!!!

I wanted to post this about a few hours after it happened, but i was enjoying the moment and the night with my fiance :) 
Last Sunday, 2/15/15 Mark told me to pack a bag, and we were going away for the night. Of course here i am going....BUT its a SUNDAY?!?!
He takes me to the Marriott, and had booked us a jacuzzi suit. Lovely of course! We are enjoying being away, and then he tells me that we are going to dinner next door. 
The restaurant is called Prime 82. Everyone should look up the menu, the food was delicious! 
First we both started with coups, mark the french onion and i got the clam chowder. Then our server brought out complimentary salads. By the time our meals got there we were both so full! 
Here are pics from our meals. 
Mine was a special of the evening. It was a linguini with pesto, garlic and oil with sun dried tomatoes, and it was to-die-for! 
Marks was a classic chicken broccoli alfredo. His was really good as well. 

Because we were both so full we had them package up most of them in to-go containers. Then after a little while longer, i see a larger guy (not our female server) walking out with a dessert plate. When it was about eye level, i saw the shiny diamond ring on top! My mind goes...is this for REAL?!?!
And it was for real! As you can see...he had them write out in the chocolate, "will you marry me" With the flowerless chocolate cake, strawberries and whipped cream. My dessert :)

A closer look at my ring! Isn't it pretty? Its my great-grandmothers from the 1920's 

 A picture of Mark and I right after he proposed 

 My new ring :) 

Another picture of Mark and I...and now the wedding planning starts!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5