Down In The Dumps

Lately i have been pretty upset, and just not myself. Mark is noticing, and getting really upset, and i just dont know what to do. Work has been tough, and stressful, and sometimes i just wanna pursue my dream of opening up my own restraunt, but of course that cant happen. I studdied so hard and so long to be a nurse "so why would i ever want to give that up?" Then my weight is bothering me, not to mention my lack of physical activity. I have all the plans and mini goals, and i just do not understand. I did so well last time, and i just cant seem to be successful. I even already booked my cruise for next year, and i thought that would be good motivation. I even find old pictures of myself, and i looked so good!! There are so many things that i want to change in my life or make better, and i just feel powerless. This is the part in my life where i will start to push Mark away. I already warned him that i would be like this. So i went back to my second job and started to pick up another shift. I will continue to pick up more shifts to help make more money. I have decided to post a head shot of me from when i used to look good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5