Mary Kate and Ashley

Growing up i was OBSESSED with the Olsen twins, as i am sure other young teen girls were too. Well my enjoyment of their books and movies has stuck with me through the years. I am the girl in college, who has almost all of their DVDs and plays them on a regular basis while studying or cleaning. Now they are played while studying and cleaning because they are background noise, that is because i know them all, almost word for word. 
So i decided, i was going to make one big list of all their books and movies, and try to collect them all. So far i have a good collection going, but i still need more. The local used book store in town told me that they no longer accept the MKA books, but if they know i want them, i can give them a list of which ones, and they will put them aside for me! 
I also now find myself going to places like goodwill to try and find the old VHS tapes that people have donated because they no longer want them. I also have been doing some research and back in 2001 the twins came out with their own magazine. Now it only came out with 3 issues before it was canceled. So you can imagine how rare they are to find. I have been searching for the maagzine for a few months now. I found and purchased issue one (it has not gotten to me yet), and i have found and purchased issue two (that one i have and is pictured below). When i got the magazine i was not sure of the condition, however it is brand new! In a plastic sleeve and everything. I cannot wait to keep collecting, and keep watching their movies.
Here are the top two shelves of my book shelf. The top one is completely mary kate and Ashley, along with two of the barbies i had, and a signed picture of one of the guys (Ben Easter) from the movie holiday in the sun and he is in the TV show So little time. I absolutely love him and he even signed it to me! The second shelf currently is only half filled, but i am sure that will change soon. 

Here are the VHS tapes i have. I have actually found another since this pic was taken, and this does not include their movies which i have on DVD. 

The second issue of their magazine that i had mentioned above. I have read the first half, and i will read the second half hopefully soon. I cant wait to get the first issue in the mail. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5