Dinner With Friends

Tonight Marks good friend from MA came down with his fiance and met us for dinner. We went to longhorn steak house, because his friends are really into steak, me however, i usually go with the chicken. Fortunately the place was in the same town as we live. That way it was right down the road so that his friend and fiance could see our place. Well i REALLY enjoyed my dinner. I ordered the parmesan garlic chicken and it was amazing. One of the first things i did when i got home was find the copycat recipe online to make the chicken myself. It came with a caesar salad and a side. I picked french fries as my side. Mark got a steak with shrimp, rice and a sweet potato. The shrimp was DELISH as well! The part that didn't go so well is that most of our meals were messed up. Marks steak was way over cooked, they didn't bring my mayo, or two sides of sour cream. Then Linda (the fiance), her meal was all wrong. We had to send it back twice, and when it came the third time when she cut it open, it was still wrong. I felt super bad about it. After dinner they came back and they seemed to really like the house. Plus Linda told me a lot about Mark, that made me feel even more confident about Mark. But anyways, i have half of my meal left and i can not wait to have it!

For anyone interested...here is the recipe for my meal. I will be sure to post when i make it myself...

http://longhornsteaksathome.blogspot.com/2012/12/parmesan-crusted-chicken.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5