Stacks are moving: Under Contract

Monday 4/10 I called my realtor to check in. Just as i called her she was checking her email. She told me that at that moment, an email came in with an offer. She told me that she was going to read it over, and give me a call back. I was driving between patients, and it literally felt like forever before she called me back. She called me back and read me the offer. 

 I was excited, sad, and nervous all at once. Someone else would like to call my home, "home." I wasn't sure how to take that. 

After two days of negotiations, we came to a deal. Wednesday 4/12 I went into the office and met with my realtor to sign the paperwork. With a few signs of the pen, suddenly my house was under contract. Nina my realtor told me she would be coming by the house to put up an under contract sign!


We will be closing on the house on May 26th. So now starts the fun stuff, inspections, appraisals, packing and moving. Then the hard stuff: the goodbyes. 
Plus-where will we live now? 
#stacksaremoving


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5