A day in the life of a Weight Watcher: Holiday Edition

For me, succes for each day begins the night before. At some point, before i head to bed i will track on my weight watchers app, my next day of food. For me, it takes the "what should i eat next, I'm on a diet" out of my day. Instead, i just know what is my next meal, and i don't spend the entire day focused on it! 
So just last weekend was Easter. It helped that i was planning dinner, so i was able to pre track my whole day. 

Here is my breakfast: 1 egg (2) and 2 pieces of turkey bacon (2). Total of 4 SP. 
I had breakfast after church around 8:30AM 

Around 10:30 AM Mom and I went for a walker around her neighborhood. Yay for fit points! 

Lunch was trader joes reduced guilt mac and cheese 8 SP total. 

Snack: Tuna packet. I usually like the flavor ones of these, but i was trying to eat these up! 1 SP total. 

Snack: ww cheddar twists. I love these, just have to eat them slow. 2 SP total 

Dinner was an assortment: mahi mani burger (2) lemon herb aioli (3), veggies (0), cheddar broccoli orzo (5) and white meat turkey 5oz (2). Total dinner of 12 SP! 

Dessert: this delicious 7 SP chocolate cupcake with an oreo cream frosting! 

I find i can get through any day; holiday or not, as long as i can plan ahead! 

Down 34 lbs and counting! #stacksarehealthy






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Years

Safe Haven

Falltime Bucket List Update #5